International Bridge has an immediate need for a junior, C# .Net Application Development developer, who will be working with our team in Podgorica, Montenegro.
If you are a team player, and are passionate about C# and the .NET framework, we would like to meet you!
- Enhance the system architecture, develop new functionalities, and maintain existing code.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
- Actively participates in application design and programming activities with other team members.
- Participates in code review sessions.
- System testing and validation procedures.
We are Offering:
- 0-3 years of C# programming experience
- Troubleshooting skills and the ability to solve technical challenges.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong desire to learn, experience new challenges and grow into positions of increasing. responsibility.
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Domain Driven Design is preferred.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Understanding of Design Patterns is a plus
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Principles is a plus.
About International Bridge, Inc.
- Work in a dynamic environment, with possibility to continuously learn from an international team and diverse work atmosphere
- Competitive salary and full benefits package (medical, pension)
- Casual work environment
- Annual bonus potential based on performance and length of employment
- Work in teams with a lot of room for individual contribution and growth
- Opportunity to build software that is used daily, while getting live feedback from the consumers
- Ability to grow into positions of increasing responsibility
- Potential to travel to the USA for team meetings, training sessions and IT conferences
Since 1999, International Bridge has been providing high-quality, small-parcel shipping services to some of the largest ecommerce-retailers in the world. By designing solutions focused on consumers that are demanding low-cost or no-cost shipping from their ecommerce providers, International Bridge is changing the small-parcel-shipping paradigm by enabling high-volume shippers, domestically and internationally, to reach consumers efficiently and effectively in all areas of the US. To augment our unique delivery model, we have developed cutting-edge systems that bind the customer, the package, and the shipping process together in a real-time interactive process.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send CV written in English to firstname.lastname@example.org