Portonovi Resort Management Company: owned by Azmont Investments, operates Portonovi Resort aiming to redefine standards set within Montenegro and across the Mediterranean. This luxury resort prides itself in becoming a globally recognized development set in a unique position at the entrance to Montenegro’s beautiful Boka Bay. Portonovi offers an array of luxury residences set in a tranquil waterfront location.
Our mission at Portonovi is to treat all its associates, guests and colleagues with respect and through collective hard work we continue to create a friendly working environment and to be known for delivering exceptional service throughout Portonovi.
Digital Marketing Expert
Portonovi is seeking an innovative, results oriented and commercially minded Digital Marketing Expert who will deliver all digital marketing activity across the development.
This role will create opportunities for a data-driven and customer focused individual to grow within the team and further develop their skills in both digital and traditional marketing. This role is created for an experienced digital marketing for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization, planning and execution of overall marketing campaigns as well as tactics to enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
This opportunity requires someone with a minimum of five years’ industry knowledge in the residential development sector; experience working internationally and in emerging markets is a significant advantage.
You will have the ability to identify opportunities to deliver goals and objectives and integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- To promote the presence of the company on these platforms, create brand awareness, communicate with the targeted customers, follow-up and keep the community of existing customers engaged.
- To devise effective promotional strategies across all the networking platforms, to develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of a company.
- Responsible for day-to-day digital content briefing and coordination with media agency.
- Manage all online communication platforms together with inhouse digital team and external associates, including but not limited to current website and social media channels.
- Gather customer and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase customer conversions and generate more qualified leads.
- Identify effectiveness and impact of current marketing initiatives with tracking and analysis and optimize accordingly.
- Meet and exceed set KPIs across lead generation, monitoring lead conversion and enquiry management.
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies and budgets.
Key Skills and experience required:
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Five years’ minimum in digital marketing, with the skills to be analytical and report back on the ROI.
- Full professional proficiency in English language, both written and spoken;
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data from different audiences across a multitude of different devices.
- Experience working in international residential developments and/or branded residences, hospitality background an advantage.
- Be digitally savvy and understand what type of content is needed for each channel and how it comes together.
- High standards of literacy and numeracy.
This is a fantastic position to really help build the international team at Portonovi. The position is located in Montenegro with a competitive package/relocation offering.
If you believe you have the experience and skills required for this position and are looking for a role that will challenge you in a growing market, then please do not hesitate in applying.
All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence, if you are interested, please get in touch by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email.
Application deadline – June 30, 2022.