The National Computer Incident Response Team of Montenegro (CIRT.ME), in coordination with DCAF – Geneve Center for Security Sector Governance, is announcing a
Junior Communication Expert
position at CIRT.ME as a part of the “Good Governance Cybersecurity” project.
The Junior Communication Expert will support the Montenegrin National Computer Incident Response Team in Podgorica (CIRT.ME) and will directly report to the head of the CIRT.ME.
Key areas of operation:
It is a part-time position. The contract duration is one year, with the possibility of extension.
Your experience and skills:
- Produce digital communication plan for CIRT.ME and follow the implementation of the plan;
- Manage social media channels used by the CIRT.ME, produce posts on social media in accordance with the communication plan;
- Support CIRT.ME in the organization of the conferences and events and communicating the events on social media channels;
- Support CIRT.ME management with development of brochures and materials and promote materials on social media channels;
- Maintain regular communications and consultations with the DCAF project team and send quarterly reports;
- Overall support to CIRT.ME when it comes to all activities related to awareness raising in cybersecurity.
If you think you are a good match for the position advertised, please send your application email@example.com by 15th of August 2022 with the subject heading Junior Communication Expert CIRT.ME, enclosing:
- Recent graduate or final year student of a relevant field, such as journalism and communications, marketing, international relations, security or political science and management;
- Excellent proficiency in English and Montenegrin language, both written and spoken;
- Prior experience in assisting project management, communication, working with social media and the organisation of conferences, workshops and training activities, is an asset;
- Prior experience in working on cybersecurity capacity building or researching cybersecurity or related subjects is an asset;
- Montenegrin citizenship or a valid work permit for Montenegro at the time of application is a pre-requisite.
- a one-page motivational statement in English describing your relevant experience
- a concise CV (maximum two pages)