International Bridge, Inc. is an international, Utah based company, that specializes in shipping small parcels from the e-commerce providers, both domestically and internationally.
Operations and Quality Control Support duties description:
We are currently looking to fill in a support role in Quality Control and Operations in our offices in Podgorica.
We’re looking for a fluent English speaker, a very observant person who pays attention to details and doesn’t get bored by looking at numbers. A good candidate needs to be proactive and able to work on tasks that are not pre-determined through a script.
- Monitors shipments movement
- Monitors and analyzes agents' and warehouses’ performance
- Analyzes statistics and reports
- Creates charts and summaries
- Daily communicates with the team and shares observations
- Attends meetings to present feedback and recommendations
- Fluency in English is obligatory
- Minimum High school degree (some university studies preferable)
- Computer skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, but excelling by working individually too
- Goal oriented, proactive, and intuitive
- Skills in Excel are a plus
- Quality Control training, skillset development
- Working in a dynamic environment which allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Being a part of a highly competent, collaborative, and international environment
To apply for this position, send your resume and a motivation letter written in English to email@example.com.