IT Engineer (Technical Support)
ADRIATIC42, a first-class yard for the servicing, maintaining and repairing of yachts and superyachts, is a joint venture company of Drydocks World (a DP World company) and PM holding (wholly owned by investment Corporation of Dubai – ICD). ADRIATIC42 is strategically located in one of the safest natural harbors in the world; the enclosed Boka Kotorska Bay in Montenegro. Our aim is to redevelop it by employing the latest equipment and the industry’s most cost-effective new techniques and services to bring the country’s renowned sector skills to the Mediterranean/Adriatic Yacht market.
Discover more at: https: //www.drydocks.gov.ae/en/news/ddw.montenegro.aspx
We are now recruiting to put the right team in place to take this venture forward!
Subsequently an exciting opportunity has now arisen for a highly motivated and experienced Estimator, responsible for preparation of accurate tenders based on owner’s specification, technical documents and inspection of vessels meeting the requirements of company stake holders
company’s desired profit margins.
Required qualifications, experience & skills
- Bachelors degree / Diploma in Information Technology
- 3 - 6 years relevant experience in a large organization.
- In-depth knowledge of computer hardware, software, network systems and its installations
- Very good knowledge in technical terms and report writing skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new or unfamiliar technologies and products, independently using documentation and online resources
- Good knowledge of English
- Diagnoses and resolves desktop problems.
- Actively participate in the first level Helpdesk operations
- Installation of OS and required service packages.
- Updating and maintaining OS and software to the latest releases, patches, etc.
- Implement security tools and practices across servers and applications/services
- Ensure configurations and data backup of services and implement recovery from disaster
- Prepare and maintain documentation for all responsible activities
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please send your CV along with your motivation letter on: email@example.com
latest by 10th September.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality, and circulation of candidate information shall be limited to internal administration relative to the recruiting process.
All applications must be in English. Position remains open until filled.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process!