We are seeking a motivated candidate to fill the role of Rental Coordinator within our Luštica Bay team. If you are eager to work in a dynamic working environment and be a part of the unique project, this might be the opportunity for you!
Assisting Property and Commercial Asset manager in daily activities, obligated for collecting and relocating all documents related to the Rental sector. Being up to date with all rental activities.
- Assists Rental Management
- Assisting Property and Commercial Asset Manager.
- Taking telephone calls and e-mail enquiries, service requests and complaints from residents.
- Collecting, recording, reconciling and store documentation received relating to asset management operations.
- Entering data into the corporate database and produce reports.
- Full support to the management in performing daily activities.
- To take notes during meetings and reproduce in the required format for distribution to others.
- Constant communication with other departments.
- Responds to all rental enquiries from existing/potential customers and property owners to agreed service levels.
- Updating of the asset registers for each property, reporting and dealing with discrepancies.
- Apartment inspection, inventory list, keeping track of the inventory.
- Weekly and monthly report to Asset Manager.
- Liaises with existing & potential rental customers to share information regarding the destination and their stay and any ensuing issues.
- Works with new and existing rental guests to share information relating to their stay, the property and the services available to them, in order to maximise their customer experience.
- Ensures all properties are furnished and ready for occupancy, dealing with & resolving issues.
Database Management & Administration
- Assists in Establishing and maintaining a comprehensive Database of properties, owners, assets, existing & potential customers and property rates.
- Reporting all administration associated with customer queries, and approaches.
- Fluent in Montenegrin and English language, both written and verbal.
- Fluent in Russian language, both written and verbal.
- 1-2 years experience in Rental industry
- 1 year experience or equivalent in sales industry or management
- Use of Microsoft Office Products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook for reporting, data recording, analysis, mail merges and web searches.
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Category B Driving License
- Manages multiple tasks, hardworking, patient, fast learner, communicative, creating and respecting deadlines, strategic thinking, attention to details.
- Understands the importance of and acts with discipline, a high degree of accuracy and takes the initiative to drive results within established processes.
- Works independently & autonomously within agreed processes; applies integrative thinking to make appropriate decisions and take necessary actions.