EUROLAB INTERNATIONAL GROUP was founded in 1995, as one of the pioneer companies in the sector of sale, distribution and import of food and beverage products in Albania which operates in eight Southeast European markets
We have vigorously and steadily increased our presence in the area over the past 27 years, making Eurolab one of the most dependable partners for high-end companies.
We are committed to grow most effectively our distribution network to the fullest, consequently, we made significant investments in developing Mapo Cash&Carry and Mapo City, two retail concepts.
Eurolab Internacional Grup, because of expanding its activity is looking to hire:
“Sales Representative in Montenegro”
The main duties and responsibilities of Sales Representatives are:
- Sales targets. To achieve the volume of sales according to the plan in the territory / route they cover.
- Product presence. Achieve the presence of mixed products according to KPIs.
- Stock management/quality/OOS. Efficiently manage stock and OOS (out of stock) situations within permitted limits.
- Maintain product quality and avoid stock expiry through effective stock rotation at POS and stocking according to sales and stocking techniques.
- POSM/activities. Implement the placement of POS (point of sale) materials and programs according to merchandising standards.
- Market development: know very well his/her own area, follow the dynamics of the development of the area and to inform SSV about any market change.
- Consumer prices. Monitor consumer prices on his/her area and notify SSV.
- Relationships with customers. Establish and maintain close and efficient relationships with customers through regular visits and mutually beneficial service delivery based on the Company's Internal Regulations and Code of Conduct.
- Company assets. Maintain, take care and well administer all company assets he/she is using on to perform his/her job.
- Preferable Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Minimum 3 years experience in sales FMCG .
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office package.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You can apply for this opportunity by sending you application at [email protected], specifying the job title you are applying.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next phases of recruitment process