Portonovi Resort Management Company: owned by Azmont Investments, operates Portonovi Resort aiming to redefine standards set within Montenegro and across the Mediterranean. This luxury resort prides itself in becoming a globally recognized development set in a unique position at the entrance to Montenegro’s beautiful Boka Bay. Portonovi offers an array of luxury residences set in a tranquil waterfront location.
Our mission at Portonovi is to treat all its associates, guests and colleagues with respect and through collective hard work we continue to create a friendly working environment and to be known for delivering exceptional service throughout Portonovi.
Portonovi is seeking an experienced and highly accountable individual, with strong analytical competences, who can work efficiently with a considerable degree of autonomy. Reports to Finance Manager.
- Prepare interim and annual financial statements for Group reporting purposes;
- Assist in preparation of Budget and monthly Budget reporting;
- Prepare daily and monthly reports for management information purposes;
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Work closely with all departments to ensure optimization of costs;
- Analyze financial and operational data and create financial models for decision support;
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Ensure correct allocation of expenses and prepare the reports for Homeowners;
- Checks performance of Portfolio companies against targets and financial KPIs.
Qualifications and Expereince:
- Bachelor's degree in economics/accounting/finance (ACCA Certification would be considered an advantage)
- 3+ years finance experience in a similar position
- Solid knowledge of Accounting Standards
- Advanced use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of English
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Time management and ability to meet the deadlines
If you believe you have the experience and skills required for this position and are looking for a role that will challenge you in a growing market, then please do not hesitate in applying.
All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence, if you are interested, please get in touch by emailing your CV to email@example.com
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email.
Applications deadline – 31.05.2023