Portonovi Resort Management Company: owned by Azmont Investments, operates Portonovi Resort aiming to redefine standards set within Montenegro and across the Mediterranean. This luxury resort prides itself in becoming a globally recognized development set in a unique position at the entrance to Montenegro’s beautiful Boka Bay. Portonovi offers an array of luxury residences set in a tranquil waterfront location.
Our mission at Portonovi is to treat all its associates, guests and colleagues with respect and through collective hard work we continue to create a friendly working environment and to be known for delivering exceptional service throughout Portonovi.
Portonovi is seeking a highly accountable individual, with strong analytical competences with excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Reports to HR Manager.
- Providing HR support in a professional, polite and timely manner;
- Preparation and maintenance of documentation in the field of labor relations;
- Support disciplinary procedures and prepare following documentation;
- Support in the process of selection and hiring candidates;
- Provide support in updating of data in Abacus software
- Act in accordance with standards prescribed by company’s procedure (rules of behaviors and vision and values of the company);
- Keeping of personal records, collecting and updating of personal data of employees in company;
- Follow up on safety at work trainings, legislation in order to assure that Act of Risk assessment is aligned with current organization structure Evidence of employee’s absence and preparation of reports regarding absences because of sick leave, maternity leave and vacations, based on sick leave confirmations and forms for vacations;
- Registration of employees to obligatory social insurance (pension and disability insurance) at Tax authority and other taxation and state authorities when is necessary;
- Reception, distribution and archiving of all contracts and personal files;
- All other activities assigned by Superior.
Qualifications and Expereince:
- IV or higher level of education;
- 1 year of experience in the field of HR is a plus,
- Basic knowledge and application of employment laws and regulations,
- Basic knowledge of HR policies and procedures,
- Full professional proficiency in Montenegrin and advanced English, both written and spoken,
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office suite,
- Proactive at all times and able to work on own initiative without supervision,
- Professional and confident with excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Have the ability to form effective relationships with people at all levels and to communicate well over the telephone, face to face and in writing,
- Highly diplomatic and discrete with the ability to handle highly sensitive matters.
All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence, if you are interested, please get in touch by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line of the application email.
Applications deadline – May 31, 2023