Savills, whose head office is based in London, are 150 years old and one of the largest and most successful real estate services company in the world - with 700 offices around the globe and over 30,000 employees.
Our company, Dream Estates Montenegro is one of the longest and most successful partner of Savills, with 20 years in the market as one of the most trusted sales brokers in Montenegro, also known for delivering the best consultancy services to practically all major real estate investors in the country.
We are now expanding our team and looking for a:
Real Estate Assistant!
- Providing quality, legal and sellable properties which are for sale in the marketplace, to the agency.
(Training will be provided for the successful candidate)
- Be proficient in / or learn Geoportal and e-cadastre platforms and use of municipalities websites to gain information on the marketplace.
- Establish a competency to be able to understand UTC’s (Urban Technical Conditions), ownership lists and other documentation related to property.
- Monitor the real estate market to ensure the agencies portfolio of product is the best in the market. Monitor social media and real estate platforms to identify properties for sale and establish contact with owners.
- Taking details of sellers, explaining the selling procedure and visiting properties to establish if ready and suitable for sale.
- Taking high quality photographs of properties, organizing professional photographers and drone operators as required.
- Upload sale ready properties to website. Maintain a centralized database of property and sellers’ details.
- Liaise with general manager and sales staff in the handover of properties to team for sale
- Create contacts and relationships with 3rd parties who will provide properties to the agency for a fee payment.
The ideal candidate should possess the following:
Dream Estates Montenegro ( Savills) offers the successful candidate:
- Confident with strong character to negotiate and manage sellers’ expectations.
- A quick learner, computer savvy and enjoys working outside of an office environment.
- A self-starter and requiring little supervision after training as much of the work is in the field.
- Some real estate experience would be beneficial but not a prerequisite. Enthusiasm, attitude and approach to work ethics are more beneficial.
- Diligent, honest, enthusiastic, and energetic.
- Fluency in Montenegrin and English.
- Having a driving license and knowing the geography of the region (Herceg Novi, Tivat, Kotor, Budva)
- Is based or Have lived in Kotor / Tivat / Herceg Novi for a minimum of 2 years.
The successful candidate would be expected to be promoted within the first 12 months into the sales team.
- An above average base salary;
- A success commission;
- Full training;
- The opportunity to join an international business and learn the real estate business from the best in the business.