The Chedi Luštica Bay is the first of seven hotels within the beautiful Luštica Bay. Set on the front line of the marina, it provides a unique experience of waterfront living. A luxurious refuge within easy reach of the main marina lends to the town’s superb dining experiences, lounges, conference facilities, a private beach and pool. The Chedi opened its doors in July 2018. The Chedi Team is fully committed to providing a unique and memorable guest experience. We have formed a team of like-minded people, who take pride and responsibility in everything they do, who value teamwork, act with integrity and respect, and who love to use their own creativity while making our vision reality.
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
The Chedi Lustica Bay was born out of a desire to celebrate an active, healthy lifestyle: to experience the beauty our peninsula's nature has to offer, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travellers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Food & Beverage - Service Department
- Ensure the quality and standards of our outlets and meet the expectations of the guests on a daily level
- React to all customer requests positively and deal with them appropriately
- Ensure the correct appearance of all the restaurant areas
- Maintain daily "mise en place" at service stations
- Maintain and adhere to billing policies and procedures
- Punctual attendance to each shift plans
- Respond quickly and proactively to guests concerns
- Provide excellent guest service
- Strict adherence to LQA Standards
- Set service expectations for all guests internally and externally
- Take ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved, or it has been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee
- Ensure all banquet functions are up to standard and exceed guest's expectations
- Provide services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention
- Improve service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed
- Serve as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviour
- Project a pleasant and positive professional image to all contacts always
- Maintain positive teamwork always
- Hospitality related high school is an advantage
- Full working professional proficiency in English and Montenegrin, additional languages are a big asset
- Minimum of two years in the hospitality industry, with experience in a high-end restaurant or hotel property
- Knowledge of LQA Standards in the field of Food & Beverage is a must
- High level of knowledge and implementation of best practices and SOP's
- Excellent understanding of the industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer service oriented
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be a part of F&B Team in one of the best rated and awarded hotels in Montenegro
- Provided meals in Team Canteen
- Organized Transportation for employees on the route Radovići – The Chedi Luštica Bay
- Organized accommodation in the vicinity of the resort
- Regular Chedi employee discounts
- Regular Orascom employee discounts
- Regular LHW chain employees discounts
- Competitive salary + service charge
- Training & development opportunities
Candidates meeting the above listed requirements shall be contacted for further steps.
Please apply using the option KONKURIŠITE.