RESEARCHER AND ANALYST FOR DISINFORMATION ANALYSIS
Research of disinformation trends
Communication of research findings
Who we are:
Debunk.org is an independent technology think tank and NGO that researches disinformation and runs educational media literacy campaigns. We provide disinformation analyses in various countries, partnering with local organizations to build a more resilient society and trustworthy media landscape.
We hope that you:
- Learn how to recognise, research, and counter disinformation.
- Gather and analyze data from online and social media channels that spread harmful content.
- Produce analysis reports on relevant topics.
- Identify additional research avenues.
What do we offer:
- Have a bachelor’s degree in social or political sciences, communication or journalism, international relations, or similar.
- Are fluent in English and Montenegrin or Serbian with research proficiency.
- Have passion for countering disinformation and enough motivation to turn the world around.
- Have expansive knowledge of regional political and social landscape.
- Flexible working hours.
- Lack of experience is not an issue. Our team will provide you with training and support whenever you need it.
- No strict hierarchy. We are always glad to hear your insights and suggestions.