We build a company around people, so we are looking for teammates who also want to build something big with us!
Our international team of over 500 professionals is spread across the United States, Europe, Latin America, Australia and India. But we are all united by our innovative thinking and desire to create as a team.
And for our client Dobrov and Family Group, a holding company managing various assets and businesses in Europe, we are looking for a Construction Project Manager who will take over the management of our key project in Montenegro: the construction of a multifunctional hotel and residential complex in Budva, on the Adriatic coast of the country.
- Manage the pre-construction process, including the Master Program, permitting, budgeting and subcontractor selection
- Identify risk areas
- Deliver the project to agreed time, quality and budget milestones
- Identify and eliminate project risks as early as possible
- Monitor subcontractors' performance
- Ensure compliance with design documentation and operator's requirements
- Provide reports on progress and financial performance
What do we expect from a candidate:
- Successful track record of end-to-end construction project management in 4- and 5-star resorts
- Experience in working with building codes, development and execution of design, estimate and other technical documentation
- Experience in accounting and reporting for the construction and commissioning project team
- Advanced knowledge and skills in budgeting and cost analysis
- Advanced knowledge in project management
- Excellent knowledge of construction handover procedures and quality control methods
- Languages: English (preferably fluent), Serbian (fluent and competent, spoken and written), Russian (will be a plus)
- Desirable: Experience with Google Workspace (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Sheets)
- Interesting tasks and supportive working environment
- Training in new technologies such as SmartSheet and ASANA
- Opportunities for professional growth and participation in DFG’s other landmark projects in prestigious coastal areas
- Competitive compensation (to be discussed after the interview)
- Medical insurance
- Our offices are located in London, Prague and Budva
You will be working under direct contract with Dobrov and Family Group to which First Line Software is providing Recruitment Consulting services.
All interested candidates can can send their CV to E-mail: email@example.com