ADRIATIC42, a first-class yard for the servicing, maintaining and repairing of yachts and superyachts, is a joint venture company of Drydocks World (a DP World company) and PM holding (wholly owned by investment Corporation of Dubai – ICD). ADRIATIC42 is strategically located in one of the safest natural harbors in the world; the enclosed Boka Kotorska Bay in Montenegro. Our aim is to redevelop it by employing the latest equipment and the industry’s most cost-effective new techniques and services to bring the country’s renowned sector skills to the Mediterranean/Adriatic Yacht market.
We are now recruiting to put the right team in place to take this venture forward!
Subsequently an exciting opportunity has now arisen for a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager to take over the responsibility for all allocated projects. Project planning, scheduling, co-ordinating with yachts owner’s representative, various trades, invoicers on commercial issues and yards management to ensure completion of the assigned project efficiently within the set deadline.
Required qualifications, experience & skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marine, Mechanical or Naval Architect or a related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar position in shipyard (preferably yacht maintenance, refit, and new building yard).
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful.
- Experience in building coalitions, internally and with other (inter)national entities and/or external suppliers to achieve common goals.
- Good command of the English language written and verbal.
- Implements the day-to-day operations of project management activities to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
- Responsible for planning and completion of the allocated projects efficiently within the set deadline.
- Ensure that all operations are carried out to meet customer’s contractual expectations.
- Liaise with the trades and make all necessary schedules for the project (preliminary, completion and revisions).
- Identify any yard process which may cause delays, or which can be optimized and propose solutions for the same.
- Liaise with clients, subcontractors and relevant authorities to ensure all the works are carried out in accordance with project drawings and specifications.
- Responsible for monitoring the progress of the project to ensure timely delivery of assignments while maintaining standards and track project cost in order to meet budget.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- Track trade’s man-hours and ensure proper control of working man hours and efficiently co-ordinate with the invoicer.
- Track the cost of consumables / materials which are being booked on the projects and maintain effective control on the same.
- Customer care: Accountable for daily contact with the customer representative to report the status, resolve issues and negotiate changes to schedule.
- Ensure all jobs carried out including the additional jobs are invoiced by vetting the draft invoice/work done report.
- Ensure subcontractors who are assigned for the project are assessed for their performance.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please send your CV along with your motivation letter on email@example.com latest by 15th December.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality, and circulation of candidate information shall be limited to internal administration relative to the recruiting process.
All applications must be in English. Position remains open until filled.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process!