ADRIATIC42, a first-class yard for the servicing, maintaining and repairing of yachts and superyachts, is a joint venture company of Drydocks World (a DP World company) and PM holding (wholly owned by investment Corporation of Dubai – ICD). ADRIATIC42 is strategically located in one of the safest natural harbors in the world; the enclosed Boka Kotorska Bay in Montenegro. Our aim is to redevelop it by employing the latest equipment and the industry’s most cost-effective new techniques and services to bring the country’s renowned sector skills to the Mediterranean/Adriatic Yacht market.
We are now recruiting to put the right team in place to take this venture forward!
Subsequently an exciting opportunity has now arisen for a highly motivated and experienced Estimator, responsible for preparation of accurate tenders based on owner’s specification, technical documents and inspection of vessels meeting the requirements of company stake holders company’s desired profit margins.
Required qualifications, experience & skills
- Degree / Diploma or equivalent qualification in Marine, Mechanical or Naval Architecture or Sea going Engineers with certificate issued by competent authority.
- 5 years of experience in Shipyards with minimum 3 years in similar position.
- Knowledge and experience in a ship repair facility with vessels and yachts repairs.
- Experience in a similar position in a shipyard.
- Familiar with technical terms related to yachts repairs.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Review Client specification and understand the requirements.
- Send information relevant to specialized works/special material requirement to subcontractors/Production Departments/Procurement Department for required inputs.
- Communicate with Clients for any clarification/additional information if required.
- Inspection of vessels whenever required and discussion of technical/commercial details with Owner representatives.
- Preparation of detailed/accurate estimates and final bid documents (Tenders) for all types of vessels and yachts.
- Prepare financial summary of the tenders for management approval.
- Update all required information on ‘A’ forms before hand over.
- Attend to tender clarifications/additional quotations till vessel arrive at the yard.
- Hand over project file along with all related document to the project team highlighting critical and specific requirement of the project.
- Implement the day-to-day operations assigned for the department/section to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please send your CV along with your motivation letter on firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th December.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality, and circulation of candidate information shall be limited to internal administration relative to the recruiting process.
All applications must be in English. Position remains open until filled.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process!