ADRIATIC42, a first-class yard for the servicing, maintaining and repairing of yachts and superyachts, is a joint venture company of Drydocks World (a DP World company) and PM holding (wholly owned by investment Corporation of Dubai – ICD). ADRIATIC42 is strategically located in one of the safest natural harbors in the world; the enclosed Boka Kotorska Bay in Montenegro. Our aim is to redevelop it by employing the latest equipment and the industry’s most cost-effective new techniques and services to bring the country’s renowned sector skills to the Mediterranean/Adriatic Yacht market.
We are now recruiting to put the right team in place to take this venture forward!
Subsequently an exciting opportunity has now arisen for a highly motivated and experienced Security officer to take over the responsibility for the execution, control, and enforcement of security rules, guidelines, and protocols. Supports the security guard with the implementation, control, and enforcement of project security instructions.
Required qualifications, experience & skills
- Secondary vocational education degree (MBO) in facility and/or security management;
- Experience in setting – up and implementation of policies and procedures;
- Experience with reporting and emergency response planning;
- Didactic skills and good command of English language written & verbal;
- Competences: Customer orientation, teamwork, results orientation, behavioral flexibility, quality orientation, management control, stress tolerance, work standards, integrity and discipline.
- Ensure the security team deployed is working as per the requirement and security SOPs;
- Ensure access control over all personnel, and vehicles entering or leaving the facility is in, compliance with relevant procedures and instructions;
- Check and ensure that the CCTV and other security systems are working in good order. In case of any issues, inform the appropriate stakeholder for early resolution of the issue;
- Carry out regular patrols of the facility and buildings;
- Ensure compliance to the ethical and human rights standards while handling / interacting with people;
- To consult, liaise and work with other departments, local authorities, contractors, enforcement agencies, Police, and other similar bodies;
- To also ensure that all CCTV operators complete their work within any required time limits;
- To comply with Company's call out procedure in the event of any incident / accident, fire or any emergency as appropriate and notifying local authorities when instructed to do so;
- When required, conduct fair and impartial investigation on reported incidents and provide detailed report to supervisor for alerting issues to management for timely actions;
- Monitor alarm system and report any vandalism, hazard and suspicious incident;
- Restricted area monitoring;
- Conduct periodical onsite training for the security team
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please send your CV along with your motivation letter on firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th December.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality, and circulation of candidate information shall be limited to internal administration relative to the recruiting process.
All applications must be in English. Position remains open until filled.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process!