ADRIATIC42, a first-class yard for the servicing, maintaining and repairing of yachts and superyachts, is a joint venture company of Drydocks World (a DP World company) and PM holding (wholly owned by investment Corporation of Dubai – ICD). ADRIATIC42 is strategically located in one of the safest natural harbors in the world; the enclosed Boka Kotorska Bay in Montenegro. Our aim is to redevelop it by employing the latest equipment and the industry’s most cost-effective new techniques and services to bring the country’s renowned sector skills to the Mediterranean/Adriatic Yacht market.
We are now recruiting to put the right team in place to take this venture forward!
Subsequently ADRIATIC 42 is currently seeking experienced Supervisor Painting who will be responsible to ensure that overall painting works in the whole yard is as per standard and best practice.
Required qualifications, experience & skills
- Hight school diploma.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Working knowledge of English language.
- Team oriented.
- Ability to read, interpret and follow method statements and procedures, specifications, drawings, and all other discipline related project and engineering documentation.
- Prioritizes and assigns painting related work orders to maintenance staff.
- Inspects the work site to determine methods of repair / client requirements.
- Creating progress reports on a daily basis.
- Coordinates the service and activities of outside contractors (whenever required) for the purpose of ensuring contracted work is accomplished in a safe / qualitative and timely manner.
- Ensuring that the workers are properly supplied with machineries, tools, equipment and materials and everything is in proper order and state of maintenance.
- Working as a team leader responsible for development / motivation of sub-ordinates, on the job training and performance appraisal of the team members.
- Performs other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- Coordinates activities of painters to coincide with other trades / departments where ever required.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please send your CV along with your motivation letter on firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th December.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality, and circulation of candidate information shall be limited to internal administration relative to the recruiting process.
All applications must be in English. Position remains open until filled.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process!