ADRIATIC42, a first-class yard for the servicing, maintaining and repairing of yachts and superyachts, is a joint venture company of Drydocks World (a DP World company) and PM holding (wholly owned by investment Corporation of Dubai – ICD). ADRIATIC42 is strategically located in one of the safest natural harbors in the world; the enclosed Boka Kotorska Bay in Montenegro. Our aim is to redevelop it by employing the latest equipment and the industry’s most cost-effective new techniques and services to bring the country’s renowned sector skills to the Mediterranean/Adriatic Yacht market.
We are now recruiting to put the right team in place to take this venture forward!
Subsequently an exciting opportunity has now arisen for a highly motivated Finance Manager who is responsible for overall control for all financial aspects and implement recommendations based on company goals/strategy with the most profitable outcomes. Manage and lead a team through month end, year end and annual budgeting/forecasting and work with various departments to help them plan and manage their own budgets.
Required qualifications, experience & skills
- BSC Degree in Finance or Economics, Business Studies;
- 10 years’ relevant experience;
- Good understanding of accounting principles;
- Good planning and organisational skills;
- Advanced use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Fluency in English language both written and spoken.
- Oversees the consolidation and recommends the Finance department budget and monitors financial performance versus the budget so that the business is aware of anticipated costs/revenues, areas of unsatisfactory performance are identified and potential areas of cost reduction or performance improvement opportunities are capitalised upon.
- Contribute to develop business plans and budgets in line with company strategy across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and providing financial analysis and guidance on all activities, plans, targets and business drivers.
- Manages the effective achievement of finance departmental objectives through the leadership of the finance department – setting individual objectives, recruiting qualified staff, managing performance, developing and motivating staff, provision of formal and informal feedback and appraisal – in order to maximise subordinate and departmental performance
- Approve weekly/monthly fund flow and cash management including liaising with the banks and managing the banking facilities
- Prepare budgets and forecasts to establish early warning of debt covenant ratios.
- Review and monitor monthly, half yearly and annual performance versus budgets.
- Review payment terms on contracts and bank guarantee requirements.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please send your CV along with your motivation letter on firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th December.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality, and circulation of candidate information shall be limited to internal administration relative to the recruiting process.
All applications must be in English. Position remains open until filled.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process!