Noblewood Adriatic - a producer, exporter and a distributor of alcoholic beverages, located in Nikšić, Montenegro, part of the international Noblewood Group, is looking for a:
in Nikšić, Montenegro.
Scope of work (main duties):
- Calculation and analysis of KPI indicators, standardization and automation of calculation processes, writing regulations;
- Budget control of Duty Free expenses;
- Preparation of monthly reports on MA, OPEX, P&L;
- Preparation of working capital report;
- Calculation of product cost.
- Higher education in economics;
- Fluent in Russian and English (B1 level);
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an economist in FMCG;
- Knowledge of accounting.
- Attention to detail and punctuality;
- Stress tolerance and positive attitude;
- Ability to multitask and achieve results.
- English - fluent (speak\read\write), level B2;
- Serbian / Russian.