If you are eager to work in a dynamic working environment and be a part of the supporting and friendly team, this might be the opportunity for you!
We are looking for more operators for our LB Leisure Management Team within Lustica bay for the following positions:
Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Responsible for the food and beverage operations in the restaurant / bar. Manage cultural needs and expectations of guests. Encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members. Oversee guest satisfaction, maintaining standards and meeting or exceeding the company goals.
Your key responsibilities:
Knowledge, skills, and experience required:
- Provide excellent guest service.
- Ensure the quality standards are being followed and meet the expectations of the guests daily.
- Fill in the daily opening and closing sheets, and inform the managers and supervisors, about issues or missing items.
- React to all customer requests positively and deal with them appropriately.
- Ensure the correct appearance of all the restaurant areas.
- Respond quickly and proactively to guest’s concerns.
- Understand Lustica bay brand's service culture and maintain the highest level of professionalism.
- Take ownership of a guest complaint/problem until it is resolved, or it has been addressed by the appropriate manager or employee.
- Maintain and adhere to billing policies and procedures.
- Punctual attendance to each shift.
- Always maintain positive teamwork.
- Support the management operations and decisions.
- Provide a learning atmosphere with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Minimum High School degree.
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a big asset.
- Minimum of 2 years of a restaurant / bar experience in a high-end restaurant or hotel.
- High level of knowledge and implementation of best practices and SOP’s.
- Excellent understanding of the industry.