ADRIATIC42, a first-class yard for the servicing, maintaining and repairing of yachts and superyachts, is a joint venture company of Drydocks World (a DP World company) and PM holding (wholly owned by investment Corporation of Dubai – ICD). ADRIATIC42 is strategically located in one of the safest natural harbors in the world; the enclosed Boka Kotorska Bay in Montenegro. Our aim is to redevelop it by employing the latest equipment and the industry’s most cost-effective new techniques and services to bring the country’s renowned sector skills to the Mediterranean/Adriatic Yacht market.
We are now recruiting to put the right team in place to take this venture forward!
Subsequently ADRIATIC 42 is currently seeking experienced Quality Officer who will be responsible to Coordinating the implementation of QMS (Quality Management System)/Management systems. Participating in the development and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives to enhance overall quality and efficiency in Adriatic 42 d. o. o.
Required qualifications, experience & skills
- Higher education in technical and / or technical-technological or other appropriate fields;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience;
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful;
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively, good understanding of QMS requirements to be in compliance with certain project requirements;
- Fluent in English;
- Preparing the reports related to the Quality Management System.
- Coordinating the implementation of QMS/managements systems;
- Daily study and research of weaknesses in work and business processes ADRIATIC 42;
- Active participation in the work of the Working Team for QMS;
- Active participation in training and transfer of acquired knowledge in the field of QMS/Management systems;
- Monitor and analyze quality performance metrics to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions;
- Cooperation with other members of the QMS Working Team, with the aim of improving the application of QMS standards in the ADRIATIC 42;
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints and non-conformance issues, ensuring timely resolution and preventive measures;
- Organising and conducting internal quality audits to assess compliance with quality management systems and recommend process improvements.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please send your CV along with your motivation letter on firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th February.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality, and circulation of candidate information shall be limited to internal administration relative to the recruiting process.
All applications must be in English. Position remains open until filled.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process!