Noblewood Adriatic - a producer, exporter and a distributor of alcoholic beverages, located in Nikšić, Montenegro, part of the international Noblewood Group, is looking for a:
Scope of work:
- Specification preparation for commercial and souvenir materials production according to internal requests and briefs from Brand/Marketing teams.
- POS materials development, both for off-trade and on-trade channels.
- Financial control and communication to produce promotional and souvenir materials
- Suppliers’ proposals analysis with further selection and tendering.
- Negotiating with suppliers to obtain the best conditions for the POS materials’ purchase;
- Documents flow control and day-by-day communication with suppliers;
- Supervision of the project from the moment the production was launched and the goods were shipped to the company's warehouses
- Project timings control at all stages
- Settlement of conflict situations with suppliers in case of claims
- Work experience in an advertising agency/production company or promotional purchasing department
- English level – C1
- Expertise in materials for the production (advertising, textile, souvenir products, commercial equipment and POSM materials); Expertise in technology and work with printed products. Understanding and knowledge of gift packaging production.
- Knowledge of the pricing principles for commercial materials production.
- Knowledge of features of promotional materials preparation and production.
- Effective negotiations with suppliers
- New suppliers researching.
- Office location: Tivat, remote work is not allowed;
- Subordination: Head of Product Marketing and POSM
- Employment in accordance with Montenegro labour legislation.