Noblewood Adriatic - a producer, exporter and a distributor of alcoholic beverages, located in Nikšić, Montenegro, part of the international Noblewood Group, is looking for a:
Scope of work:
- Develop and maintain accurate Production plan by dates / weeks / month on the SKU-distributor-order level based on the demand plan and targeted stock level.
- Provide detailed demand plan for packaging and raw materials for Procurement department on a weekly basis.
- Provide weekly task to the Production team for every line of the production.
- Work closely with production, procurement, HR, finance, and logistics teams to gather necessary information.
- Participate in S&OP meetings and lead Supply Review to align production and inventory plans with sales forecasts and business objectives.
- Continuously assess and refine production planning processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Work on the planning system and other tools implementation to aid in production forecasting and planning.
- Track and report on key performance indicators (KPIs) related to production planning, such as forecast accuracy, inventory turnover, and service levels.
- Provide all necessary inputs to HR team for production employees and procurement team motivation calculations.
- Proven experience in Production Planning.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in data handling.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with team members and stakeholders.
- Good level of Excel.
- Office location: Nikšić, remote work is not allowed;
- Employment in accordance with Montenegro labor legislation.