ADRIATIC42, a first-class yard for the servicing, maintaining and repairing of yachts and superyachts, is a joint venture company of Drydocks World (a DP World company) and PM holding (wholly owned by investment Corporation of Dubai – ICD). ADRIATIC42 is strategically located in one of the safest natural harbors in the world; the enclosed Boka Kotorska Bay in Montenegro. Our aim is to redevelop it by employing the latest equipment and the industry’s most cost-effective new techniques and services to bring the country’s renowned sector skills to the Mediterranean/Adriatic Yacht market.
We are now recruiting to put the right team in place to take this venture forward!
Subsequently ADRIATIC 42 is currently seeking experienced Welder to take execute all related welding repairs to pipelines, plant machineries, equipments etc in a safe manner to ensure smooth and continuous operation of the same.
Required qualifications, experience & skills
- High School / Diploma;
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role;
- Fair knowledge of English;
- Excellent knowledge and experience in SMAW welding for fabrications, pipe works etc.
- Conduct welding repairs to pipelines, plant machineries, equipments etc
- Lay out, position, align, and secure steel parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, flange line up pins, wrap arounds, centre finders and rulers etc.
- Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces with straightedges or templates to ensure conformance with specifications.
- Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding.
- Communicate with supervision about noticed malfunction of tools and machinery.
- Prevent excessive wear, tear, breakdowns and wastage of materials, welding consumables etc.
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please send your CV along with your motivation letter on email@example.com latest by 29th February 2024.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality, and circulation of candidate information shall be limited to internal administration relative to the recruiting process.
All applications must be in English. Position remains open until filled.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process!