ADRIATIC42, a first-class yard for the servicing, maintaining and repairing of yachts and superyachts, is a joint venture company of Drydocks World (a DP World company) and PM holding (wholly owned by investment Corporation of Dubai – ICD). ADRIATIC42 is strategically located in one of the safest natural harbors in the world; the enclosed Boka Kotorska Bay in Montenegro. Our aim is to redevelop it by employing the latest equipment and the industry’s most cost-effective new techniques and services to bring the country’s renowned sector skills to the Mediterranean/Adriatic Yacht market.
We are now recruiting to put the right team in place to take this venture forward!
Subsequently ADRIATIC 42 is currently seeking experienced Scaffolder to take capable of carrying out all sorts of rigging / lifting tasks and handling of lifting gears and equipment in utilizing them in accordance to the safe working load (SWL) capacity to prevent incident resulting to injury personnel or damage to materials, machinery / equipment.
Required qualifications, experience & skills:
- Secondary education preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Fair knowledge of English
- Provide rigging assistance to pipe trades during installation of pipe spools on critical scope of work within the production target.
- Conduct visual inspection of lifting gears & equipment prior to use ensuring that they are in good condition.
- Checking of the approx. weight of the load against the SWL capacity of the lifting gears and equipment.
- Carrying out rigging / lifting and maneuvering activities in safe working practices.
- Ensure blind lifts are communicated properly to the crane operator through radio or hand signal.
- Provide rigging assistance to Piping Foreman onboard during pipe spools removal and installation.
- Perform other rigging related work i.e. clearing of materials (scraps / re-use) during vessel clearing and other tasks as instructed by the Pipe Rigging Foreman.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please send your CV along with your motivation letter on email@example.com latest by 29th February 2024.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality, and circulation of candidate information shall be limited to internal administration relative to the recruiting process.
All applications must be in English. Position remains open until filled.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process!