Join the Tribe! At Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Montenegro we wake up every morning ready to Celebrate Life and make it contagious! Are you as passionate about the hospitality industry as we are? Are you looking to create long-lasting and exquisite customer experiences for a global clientele? Do you crave the sunshine and want to meet new people? If so, then our tribe is the right fit for you!
We are looking for an Executive Chef whose role is to deliver an outstanding dining experience. We’re seeking a passion for hospitality, creativity, and a drive to be extraordinary!
Gain international experience and join our diverse team of very skilled professionals.
The position of Executive Chef is responsible for managing the diverse range of restaurants within the resort. This leadership role includes establishing and nurturing a top-performing kitchen team, with a focus on training, menu development, and a steadfast commitment to maintaining high quality ensuring exceptional guest satisfaction and meeting their dining expectations standards.
Your tasks will cover the following:
- Manage kitchen operations and lead a diverse and productive kitchen team reflecting Nikki Beach's values.
- Facilitate growth, career development, and talent management for kitchen staff.
- Collaborate in annual budget preparation, inventory ordering, procure resources for kitchen hygiene, and conduct supplier inspections.
- Collaborate on menu creation, operational manuals, and standards review.
- Oversee HACCP implementation, plan and organize tasks related to ingredient preparation, and ensure equipment functioning.
- Ensure the validity of sanitation certificates for kitchen staff and ensure legal compliance.
- Identify key drivers of guest satisfaction, participate in result analysis, and make balanced decisions.
- Other duties as assigned by direct superior.
An ideal candidate will have the following personality traits, skills and experiences:
- A minimum of 3- 5 years of experience in an Executive Chef or equivalent role within the luxury hospitality sector, hotel industry
- Strong background in hotel kitchen operations.
- Academic background in Culinary is desirable.
- Proven track record of successfully managing high-volume culinary operations.
- In-depth understanding of Food and Beverage operations in a hotel setting.
- Demonstrated expertise in leading culinary teams to achieve excellence.
- Good knowledge of various computer software programs, including MS Office, restaurant management software, and POS systems.
All details related to the position will be discussed during the interview process.
To apply please follow the application process via email at email@example.com