Join the Tribe! At Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Montenegro we wake up every morning ready to Celebrate Life and make it contagious! Are you as passionate about the hospitality industry as we are? Are you looking to create long lasting and exquisite customer experiences to a global clientele? Do you crave the sunshine and want to meet new people? If so, then our tribe is the right fit for you!
We are looking for a Front Office Agent whose role is to deliver an outstanding customer experience. We are seeking a passion for hospitality, creativity, and a drive to be extraordinary!
Gain international experience and join our diverse team of very skilled professionals.
The position of Front Office Agent will be responsible for managing guest arrivals, special accommodations, and additional requests, ensuring a seamless and delightful experience. This entails ensuring seamless collaboration and efficient operation across all departments to enhance overall guest satisfaction and experience.
Your tasks will cover the following:
- Guest arrival and departure procedure at the hotel (check-in/check-out)
- Daily communication with guests (verbal and written) for service personalization
- Service/product billing, handling cash, credit cards, and bank transfers.
- Special room arrangement for welcoming guests
- Additional requests during the guest's stay, such as organizing tours, boat trips, transfers, or visits to tourist attractions
- Guest registration through the Ministry of Interior's portal.
- Additional requests related to special arrangements (birthdays, anniversaries, honeymoons, etc.)
- Guest departure procedure from the hotel
- Special attention given to VIP guests
- Consistently providing intuitive, dedicated, and sincere service
- Prompt resolution of guest requests and quick response to the same
- Maintaining business communication, both within the team and with colleagues from other departments
An ideal candidate will have the following personality traits, skills and experiences:
- Completed degree in a social field.
- Prior experience in a similar position.
- Knowledgeable and interested in corporate and luxury tourism/hospitality.
- Excellent proficiency in local and English languages (knowledge of an additional foreign language is an advantage).
- Previous experience working with Opera PMS is desirable.
- Adherence to Nikki Beach standards.
- Proven ability to follow safety rules and regulations.
- Effective handling and maintenance of resources related to employees, guests, and the company.
- Availability to guests during working hours.
- Ability to work according to SOPs and completed training, under the supervision of superiors.
All details related to the position will be discussed during the interview process.
To apply please follow the application process via email at email@example.com