Join the Tribe! At Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Montenegro we wake up every morning ready to Celebrate Life and make it contagious! Are you as passionate about the hospitality industry as we are? Are you looking to create long lasting and exquisite customer experiences to a global clientele? Do you crave the sunshine and want to meet new people? If so, then our tribe is the right fit for you!
We are looking for a Rooms Operations Supervisor whose role is to deliver an outstanding customer experience. We are seeking a passion for hospitality, creativity and a drive to be extraordinary!
Gain international experience and join our diverse team of very skilled professionals.
The position of Rooms Operations Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the entire Rooms Department, which includes supervision of the reception, housekeeping, and spa areas. This entails ensuring seamless collaboration and efficient operation across all these departments to enhance overall guest satisfaction and experience.
Your tasks will cover the following:
- Supervising the daily work and duties of the reception, housekeeping and Spa department.
- Daily communication with guests (oral and written) for personalized service.
- Reporting on the achievements of the reception team, as well as taking a proactive approach to service improvement.
- Monitoring the execution of tasks by the reception team and providing assistance when needed.
- Establishing a reporting system and assigning specific duties to each team member.
- Responsible for the guest data platform; daily, weekly, and monthly reporting on the results of the hotel department and the overall resort performance.
- Communication with guests before their arrival at the hotel, aiming to provide personalized service based on their special preferences and requests.
- Responsibility for welcoming and receiving VIP guests, as well as handling group visits.
- Checking orders and arranging the delivery of treats for guest arrivals.
- Close collaboration with the reservations department for a better guest experience.
- Close collaboration with the housekeeping department to provide seamless service to guests and enhance their overall experience.
- Close collaboration with the finance department for efficient joint operations and timely resolution of potential discrepancies and issues.
- Consistently providing intuitive, dedicated, and sincere service.
- Promptly addressing guest requests and reacting swiftly to the same.
- Maintaining business communication, both with the team and colleagues from other departments.
- Proactively handling and quickly resolving special tasks assigned by the Hotel Director.
An ideal candidate will have the following personality traits, skills and experiences:
- Completed degree in a social field.
- Prior experience in a similar position.
- Knowledgeable and interested in corporate and luxury tourism/hospitality.
- Excellent proficiency in local and English languages (knowledge of an additional foreign language is an advantage).
- Previous experience working with Opera PMS is desirable.
- Adherence to Nikki Beach standards.
- Proven ability to follow safety rules and regulations.
- Effective handling and maintenance of resources related to employees, guests, and the company.
- Availability to guests during working hours.
- Ability to work according to SOPs and completed training, under the supervision of superiors.
All details related to the position will be discussed during the interview process.
To apply please follow the application process via email at email@example.com