Join the Tribe! At Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Montenegro we wake up every morning ready to Celebrate Life and make it contagious! Are you as passionate about the hospitality industry as we are? Are you looking to create long-lasting and exquisite customer experiences to a global clientele? Do you crave the sunshine and want to meet new people? If so, then our tribe is the right fit for you!
We are looking for a Bartender whose role is to deliver an outstanding customer experience. We’re seeking a passion for hospitality, creativity, and a drive to be extraordinary!
Gain international experience and join our diverse team of very skilled professionals.
Your tasks will cover the following:
- Has a very good understanding of the Nikki Beach concept and offerings including promotions and is able to verbally explain those to the guests
- You are responsible to provide food and beverage service according to Nikki Beach brand standards, guidelines, and procedures
- Providing an exceptional guest service experience to all guests
- Staying guest focused and nurturing an excellent guest experience
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for the bar and guest
- Interacting with costumers, taking orders, serving, and mixing ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Following recipes correctly and maintaining consistency
- Following health and safety serving regulations
- Restocking and replenishing bar inventory and supplies
- Follow all opening, daily and closing duties
- Recommending and suggesting specialties to the guests trough menu knowledge and suggestive selling techniques
- Anticipating guests' needs and responding urgently and appropriately to guests concerns and requests
- Follow and enforce all the SOP’s and mandates as they have been trained and instructed
An ideal candidate will have the following personality traits, skills and experiences:
- Understands luxury branding and the importance of customer service and personal contact with clients
- Prior experience working in the luxury lifestyle sector and/or hospitality of 2 years
- Ability to work long hours with a strong focus on operational excellence
- Excellent knowledge in mixing, garnishing, and serving drinks
- Fluent in English and any additional language is a plus
- Has excellent organizational and time management skills; is ambitious and hardworking
- People-oriented and not afraid of trying new ways of doing things or other people’s ideas
- Respectful and humble. No matter who you are speaking to, you treat everyone the same
- Can think critically and has strong decision-making abilities
- Confident in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
- Has genuine enthusiasm and a positive attitude when it comes to customer service and creating memorable events
All details related to the position will be discussed during the interview process.
To apply please follow the application process via email at email@example.com