Nestled in a picturesque bay featuring beautiful private beaches and awe-inspiring views, this is a gorgeous seaside retreat. Deluxe apartments overlooking the crystal clear Adriatic sea make Dukley Hotel one of Montenegro’s premier holiday destinations.
We are looking for position:
F&B Reservations Manager
- Ensures the smooth and efficient operations in the department through prompt, effective and proper reservations service to achieve maximum revenue in order to meet or exceed the revenue target.
Areas of responsibility include Restaurants & Beach &Pool Reservations as well as In room Dining/.
He/she ensures the proper day-to-day operation and works in close co-operation and communication with the F & B Management.
Liaise with outlet managers to ensure bookings are accurately made and communicated.
Core work activities:
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
- Understanding and knowledge about various F&B outlet's menu and offerings;
- Manage all Restaurant & Beach & Pool reservations and handle order taking operations;
- Ensuring that at your service operations runs smoothly in a professional manner at all times;
- Ensure all at your service agents have a clear expectations set to prioritize their responsibilities;
- Works on achieving best possible booking maximization;
- To be proactive in upselling, taking reservations, sending proposals and confirmations, responding to F&B business related queries through emails, or via phone;
- Ensure to maintain records, tracking and reports required for the business;
- Business correspondence/Guest Comments Cards - review all emails, guest comment cards, proposals and confirmation letters for follow-up and action. All correspondences must have a cover letter with complete name of the addressee. No correspondences will be released without sender's signature. Guest comment cards must be monitored daily;
- Give and promote feedback to and from customers;
- Communicate to F&B Management every relevant information pertaining colleague's welfare or guest related issues;
- Always well informed about the daily/weekly/monthly plans such as events, promotions, bookings and discounts in the outlet, VIP guest in house, dietary requirements of guests, etc.;
- Ensures proper coordination and monitoring the reservations for special events;
- To ensure all group bookings have consistent follow-up;
- Focus and guide colleagues on telephone test calls, BSA standards and department goals.
- 2-year degree from an university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, etc; accredited;
- Minimum of 2-year experience of a similar position within a five-star hotel;
- Experience in the food and beverage, restaurant reservation, or related professional area;
- Proficient knowledge of English , Russian and Montenegrin language (both oral and written);
- Experience in Opera,MICROS programs;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Flexible working hours.
Successful candidates will be invited for an interview.
Join our team; send your application electronically in English.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
E-mail: [email protected]
all applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
Deadline for applications: 30.04.2023.