ADRIATIC42, a first-class yard for the servicing, maintaining and repairing of yachts and superyachts, is a joint venture company of Drydocks World (a DP World company) and PM holding (wholly owned by investment Corporation of Dubai – ICD). ADRIATIC42 is strategically located in one of the safest natural harbors in the world; the enclosed Boka Kotorska Bay in Montenegro. Our aim is to redevelop it by employing the latest equipment and the industry’s most cost-effective new techniques and services to bring the country’s renowned sector skills to the Mediterranean/Adriatic Yacht market.
We are now recruiting to put the right team in place to take this venture forward!
Subsequently an exciting opportunity has now arisen for a highly motivated Accountant tto take over responsibility for the day-to day aspects of the business s accounting and reporting functions.
Required qualifications, experience & skills
- BSC Degree in Finance or Economics, Business Studies;
- 5 years’ relevant experience;
- Good understanding of accounting principles;
- Proven ability to maintain financial records;
- Advanced use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Good knowledge of English.
- Providing financial information to management by compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans and financial statements (including monthly and annual reports);
- Recording financial transactions by entering account information;
- Auditing financial information;
- Preparing accounts and tax returns;
- Providing tax planning advice with reference to current legislation, as well as tax issues associated with business mergers and acquisitions;
- Maintaining accounting controls by designing and implementing policies and procedures;
- Reconciling financial discrepancies by analyzing accounts;
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis;
- Maintaining accounting records;
- Compliance with the rules and procedures of the company.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please send your CV along with your motivation letter on firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 29th February 2024.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality, and circulation of candidate information shall be limited to internal administration relative to the recruiting process.
All applications must be in English. Position remains open until filled.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process!