ADRIATIC42, a first-class yard for the servicing, maintaining and repairing of yachts and superyachts, is a joint venture company of Drydocks World (a DP World company) and PM holding (wholly owned by investment Corporation of Dubai – ICD). ADRIATIC42 is strategically located in one of the safest natural harbors in the world; the enclosed Boka Kotorska Bay in Montenegro. Our aim is to redevelop it by employing the latest equipment and the industry’s most cost-effective new techniques and services to bring the country’s renowned sector skills to the Mediterranean/Adriatic Yacht market.
We are now recruiting to put the right team in place to take this venture forward!
Subsequently an exciting opportunity has now arisen for a highly motivated and experienced Service Manager responsible for overseeing and managing the Services Department within the shipyard.
Required qualifications, experience & skills
- Bachelor degree/University diploma in maritime/ marine Engineering or similar
- Proven experience (minimum 5-10 years) as Service Manager or similar role
- Possesses a solid understanding of maritime and shipyard operations, including vessel requirements, docking procedures, and the handling of yachts during various service activities.
- Ability to implement quality control measures, inspections, and tests to ensure services are delivered to the highest standards.
- Team oriented
- Efficiently manage and oversee the delivery of essential services required by the production and facility departments.
- Optimize resource utilization and cost control while maintaining high-quality service standards.
- Establish and maintain rigorous quality control and safety protocols to ensure all services meet or exceed industry and regulatory standards.
- Engage with clients, department heads, and subcontractors to understand their specific service needs, address concerns, and maintain excellent client relations.
- Provide strong leadership to the Services team, including supervisors and support staff.
- Prioritize safety throughout service operations, enforcing strict safety protocols and guidelines
- Oversee the maintenance, readiness, and availability of equipment, including forklifts, cherry pickers, utility connections, and more.
- Collaborate closely with project managers to provide essential services required for project execution.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, then please send your CV along with your motivation letter on email@example.com latest by 29th February 2024.
All applications will be treated with confidentiality, and circulation of candidate information shall be limited to internal administration relative to the recruiting process.
All applications must be in English. Position remains open until filled.
We look forward to receiving your application and meeting you in the process!